WIth training camps now open throughout the NFL WVUPros gives you tidbits on Mountaineers in the NFL.
– JT Thomas (hamstring) started Giants training camp on the PUP list. He was seen working on the sidelines today. Could be close to a return.
– Tennesse Titans Quinton Spain has lined up as the starting left guard in Titans training camp.
– Philadelphia’s Wendell Smallwood has continued to impress Eagles coaching staff as a pass catching running back.
– Tampa Bay’s Charles Sims had a great first practice both in the running and receiving game.
— Greg Auman (@gregauman) July 31, 2016
-Arizona’s Shaq Riddick got praise for his hard work in practice. Is in line to contribute in pass-rushing packages at OLB for the Cardinals.
– As expected, Mark Glowinski is getting first-team reps in Seahawks training camp. – New Washington Redskin, Terrence Garvin, is fitting in well with his new team.
– Rookie long snapper Joe DePalma has a very good chance of making the Eagles opening day roster.
– Don Barclay has played all five offensive line positions already in Packers training camp.
– The Bengals Mario Alford is getting work at punter returner in Cincinnati training camp.
— sarah (@sarahpamerica) July 31, 2016
– Bears rookie linebacker Nick Kwiatkoski left practice early with a hamstring injury.
– The Rams Tavon Austin was carted off the field on Sunday. Head coach Jeff Fischer says it was only cramps.
– Terrell Chestnut was waived by the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.
Featured image credit nj.com