- Big 5 CFB Weekly Power Ratings
- KU’s Harwell has Harrowing Skills
- Recruiting: Rigg Picks Up West Virginia Offer
- WVU Lands JUCO Defensive End
- Ben Heeney is a Beast!!!
- KU Jayhawks – Scouting Report
- BGS TV: Trickett, White and Joseph
- BGS TV: Bradley, Dawson, Galloway and Mitchell
- Who is Kansas?
- Football: Week 5 Big 12 Standings
Source: Remi Dibo does not plan to return to WVU
- Updated: May 15, 2014
Reliable sources inform BlueGoldSports.com that junior Remi Dibo does not plan to return to West Virginia University for his senior basketball season. WVU head basketball coach Bob Huggins mentioned last week that Dibo has the chance to play overseas, and that appears to be the plan.
If Dibo makes the trip across the pond, that would make three Mountaineers that have exited the program since the season ended.
The 6′-7″ 225 lb forward averaged 7.3 points and 3.1 rebounds per game in his only season as a Mountaineer. He came to WVU as a JUCO transfer from Casper College in Wyoming. Dibo is originally from Calais, France. Dibo had originally been solicited to play professionally in France before he left Casper College but decided to forego that offer and transfer to WVU.
If Dibo does take the offer to play professionally he will be the third player from the 2013 program to leave. Eron Harris and Terry Henderson have both been granted their releases over the past few weeks.
BGS.com will keep you posted on further developments.